jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2014

It's a void


So yeah, a new section is born, and with that, we have reached the stunning number of nineteen of them... yeah, I also believe that I mostly made them with the sole purpose of naming them after things I like. But this is my site and therefore I can rule it any way I want *evil laughter*.

But... what is it going to be about? I honestly have no idea. In fact, I HAD an idea for this, but turns out that it just wasn't the most sensible thing to do as, well, it could easily backfire. Not that I’m scared of things backfiring or anything, but If I was to pick a fight, I would like to win it (and there’s no assurance I can do that right now). Too much junk left to explain.

Well, I guess that’s it. Until I can resolve some things, this section is an empty canvas (that I really want to use).

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario